Our Journey from 1994 to date...
- It all began with launch of the Mighty Khalsa Brigade in Subang
- Idea of forming a Sikh Association mooted
- Subang Sikh Asscoation, Selangor (SSAS) approved by registrar
- AGM of SSAS held
- Land in SS13 and SS17 identified as possible sites
- Application submitted for the land in SS13
- State Government awards SSAS the land to build a Gurdwara Sahib
- Soil tests carried out and buiding plans submitted to Municipal Council
- MPSJ Approves Building Plans
- January: Nishan Sahib Selami and Ground breaking ceremony
- May: First Pile driven in to signify commencement of works
- July: Contract awared
- February - Mobilization & Construction Commences.
- July - Superstructure in progress, ground floor and first floor slabs completed. Second floor slab in progress.